THE CLARK CONNECTION...

My photo
Wildomar, California, United States
We are Rob and Kim Clark. We have been married 25 years and have 4 great kids! We have been in ministry just about all of our married lives and have spent 15 years serving the Lord Jesus Christ in the beautiful country of Czech Republic. Now we are in California.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Monday, October 27th is our appointment

This is the date we've been given when the adoption agency called us today.  It is essentially just about 2 weeks away and it has us really hopping right now.  We'll appear before the State Department of Adoption (SDA) in Kiev on that day and then travel to the orphanage 2 hours outside of Odessa.  We're arranging flights now and making sure we get in early enough to make that appointment.  We hope to talk with V and B on Friday to tell them of the plan.  Please be in prayer for us as we are feeling quite overwhelmed with arrangements to make for Kevin, Jason and Kelly.  More later as there's so much to do.   In spite of it all, He is still sovereign and in control.  Pray that our faith will remain strong and focused on Him as our Jehoveh-jireh (meaning the Lord will Provide).
Job 23:10-12 - But He knows the way that I take; when He has tested me, I will come forth as gold.  My feet have closely followed His steps; I have kept to His way without turning aside.  I have not departed from the commands of His lips; I have treasured the words of His mouth more than my daily bread.  But He stands alone, and who can oppose him?  He does whatever He pleases.  [TRIALS PURIFY THOSE WHO CLING TO GOD]

5 comments:

Tami said...

YEA! Congratulations!!! How exciting. We'll keep you in our prayers as the day of your appointment approaches.

Elizabeth Rose said...

Oh my...this is exciting. God is so good and faithful all the time. Mario and I will be praying for you all as your two children get to finally come home. I pray everything goes smooth over there. This is amazing!

Stephanee&Zach said...

Wow! Congratulations. We have been praying for your family to get an appointment soon. (I talk to Pam Greer sometimes) That is so awesome that you will be here with your friends - that will really make it even more special. I know how hard it is to get ready to leave and leave children at home. Praying that it all comes together smoothly! You will love it here!!

ArtworkByRuth said...

How Exciting! Two Weeks?!?! Praying for great travel deals and incredible PEACE with organizational skills...God Bless!

Lynette said...

We are so happy for you and will continue to pray for your precious family! Thank you for sharing your journey with us. You are a blessing and an encouragement!